Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Airlines and Terminals
(Oakland, California - CA, USA)
Oakland International Airport (OAK) provides air travel for part of the San Francisco Bay area of California and is a busy facility serving a large number of domestic flights as well as flights to Mexico. Most of the country's big carriers can be found at the airport as well as a small number of Mexican airlines.
There are two terminals at the airport - Terminal 1 deals with the vast majority of flights, while Terminal 2 is dedicated solely to Southwest Airlines, who provide flights to an extensive number of US cities.
- Terminal 1 - serves all flights to Mexico and domestic cities
- Terminal 2 - handles flights by Southwest Airlines only
The following list provides information on the main airlines that serve Oakland International Airport (OAK).
- Alaska Airlines (Horizon Air)
- Allegiant Air
- Cal Jet Air (Xtra Airways)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Hawaiian Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- SATA International
- Spirit Airlines
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)